Vehicle sales can be a challenging undertaking, especially in today’s market with highly self-educated prospects. There are hundreds of potential pitfalls including self-limiting beliefs, the challenges presented by your prospects, the marketplace, and of course, your competition.
- Dealing with prospects who are shopping you, and then give the business to the other dealer.
- Showing vehicles to people who can’t or won’t make decisions.
Sandler Foundations includes topics like:
- How to establish rapport with prospects.
- How to set an agenda for the discussion.
- How to effectively ask the questions that get the answers you need to qualify a prospect quickly, and avoid wasting time on dead ends.
- How to quickly uncover the prospects need, budget and decision-making process.
- How to effectively show a vehicle
Each of the ten lesson has videos, audio, text and worksheets so participants can consume the information in the format most effective for their learning style. They will also be able to take a quiz at the end of each lessons to make sure they understand the key concepts and measure progress.